Here is our list of recommended resources for adoptive parents. We have partnered with like-minded individuals who understand the beauty of open adoptions and the importance of honoring everyone within the adoption triad from the very beginning of the adoption process.
Each organization and their services offered are listed below:
Help Us Adopt
- About: Help Us Adopt is a national 501(c)(3) financial grant program that helps couples and individuals with the cost of their adoptions by awarding grants. They supports domestic, international and foster care adoptions and do not charge for submitted applications.
- Contact: Becky Fawcett
- Email: email@example.com
Adopt A Love Story
Kindred + Co.
- About: Kindred + Co. is a brave adoption community that has created an online platform for sharing stories that show the beauty and the brokenness of adoption. Kindred + Co. also designs and makes custom modern adoption profile books for waiting adoptive families. They also have Do-It-Yourself digital profiles available for purchase!
- Contact: Hannah Eloge
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/kindredand.co
Little Ampersand Co.
- About: Little Ampersand Co. designs and creates custom adoption profile books for waiting adoptive families. They offer a full package which includes printed books and a PDF version of the profile. Use discount code ADOPTMATCH15 to receive 15% off custom Digital Profiles – perfect for texting and emailing to friends, family, and expectant mothers pursuing an adoption plan.
- Contact: Kendahl Throckmorton
- Email: email@example.com
Open Adoption Consultant
- About: Leah is a birth mother of over 14 years in an open adoption and is now using her personal experience to educate the adoption community about the benefits of an open adoption. The Open Adoption Consultant is available for reviewing adoptive parent profiles and consulting with adoptive parents and providing them honest feedback and answers to any of their questions. She is also available to write content from a birth mom’s perspective for adoption professionals.
- Contact: Leah Outten
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Adoption Doula
- About: As an adoptive mom herself, Brooke knows how confusing and overwhelming the adoption process can be. What kind of adoption? What agency or advocate? What is a home study? Let The Adoption Doula, aka Brooke Balderson, help! She works with families all over the country to be their resource, guide, advocate, and support system.
- Contact: Brooke Balderson
- Email: email@example.com
If you are an organization that would like to be added to this list, email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org!